Distance Swim Training Practices
Our distance swim practices offer active DAM members the opportunity to work on their endurance and train effectively for events like open water swim competitions and triathlons.
- Improve freestyle stroke mechanics, plan race strategy and discover new training techniques.
- Learn breathing, sighting techniques, body posture & balance.
- Experience water entry/exit and rough/calm waters.
- Master the ability to navigate, pace, swim in a crowd and draft efficiency.
- Achieve mental preparation and confidence!
Tuesdays & Thursday Evening - Distance practices
Sunday morning - Distance Practice