Distance Swim Training Practices
March 28, 2016 - October 30, 2016
SMU Red Barr Pool: 50 Meter Outdoor Pool
Our distance swim practices offer active DAM members the opportunity to work on their endurance and train effectively for events like open water swim competitions and triathlons.
- Improve freestyle stroke mechanics, plan race strategy and discover new training techniques.
- Learn breathing, sighting techniques, body posture & balance.
- Experience water entry/exit and rough/calm waters.
- Master the ability to navigate, pace, swim in a crowd and draft efficiency.
- Achieve mental preparation and confidence!
Tuesdays & Thursday Evening - Distance practices
Wednesday Evening - Quality Practices (faster swimming, longer rest sets)
Sunday morning - Distance Practice
Click here for the SMU Practice Calendar
Must be an active DAM member: Sign up for your FREE Trial Week or Join Dam Now.
Location: SMU Red Barr Outdoor Pool: Directions