Out of Town Masters Swimmer Policy
New Policy effective 6/1/19: For out of town swimmers, the drop-in fee is $12.00 per practice for up to 5 practices per year. You must be a current USMS registered swimmer or international equivalent. For extended stays of more than 5 visits per year in Dallas, please contact for rates.
1. Click here to purchase your out of town practice fees online. Coaches do not take money on the pool deck. Do not show up at the pool without paying online first.
2. Once you have paid, you will receive an email confirmation page to print out to show the coach on deck.
3. If you are going to the Baylor pool, please present your confirmation and driver's license to the front desk.
4. Effective 11/8/18: Highland Park location is closed to visitors due to lack of space.
4. Please check the practice calendar for any schedule changes, especially during holiday times.
For questions on the out of town swimmer policy please contact Laurie Dunlap at 214-219-2300 or . (email is a faster response)